Fill in the gaps with '-ed' or '-ing'.
1. Bill and Sophie have a very excit
2. Last night there was an extremely bor
film on TV.
3. Why are you yawning? Are you bor
? - No, I'm just tir
4. He got so excit
when he heard the news.
5. She was very worri
when her Mum went to hospital.
6. He kept talking about his new girlfriend and everybody thought it was so annoy
7. They were so surpris
that they couldn't say a word.
8. Are you interest
9. The situation got more and more worry
10. He passed the test? That's surpris
! He didn't even open his books before the test.
11. I don't understand the instructions. They are so confus
12. They were disappoint
when they didn't win.
13. Mum was annoy
when Tim showed her his exam results.